Active holiday in and around Scotland
Are you dreaming of an adventurous sailing-holiday around the Scottish islands? No matter if you are an seasoned old salt, or if you have no sailing experience at all, we are glad to welcome you aboard. During a tour through Scotland we will show you the tricks of sailing. Besides we will let you encounter the wide array of natures treasures that we have discovered during our previous travels. During this active holiday we will, alongside sailing, sometimes go hiking. This makes for a very special way of discovering the Hebrides.
Steady is designed to be as enjoyable as possible
When you Board the steady for an active holiday in and around Scotland you will soon notice that our ship is fully equipped. Besides yourself there’s space for seven other guests. You will share two bathrooms with a toilet and shower, and both on deck and inside there is a well equipped galley.
View all adventurous sailing trips here!
- Availability: 2/81. Crossing to Scotland 202322 april - 01 may 202310 DaysFrom Medemblik to Inverness1350,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 3/83. Sailing & Exploring the Hebrides 202313 - 19 May 20237 DaysFrom Oban to Oban1350,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 3/85. Sailing Jura, Iona & Staffa 202303 - 09 June 20237 DaysFrom Oban to Oban1350,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 1/87. Sailing in the Outer Hebrides 202324 - 30 June 20237 DaysFrom Ullapool to Ullapool1350,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 8/88. Sailing in the Outer Hebrides 202301 - 07 July 20237 DaysFrom Ulapool to Ullapool1350,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 2/89. Sailing in the Hebrides from Ullapool to Oban 202312 - 21 July 202310 DaysFrom Ullapool to Oban1850,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 3/810. Sailing & Exploring Jura and Mull 202322 - 28 July7 DaysFrom Oban to Oban1350,-Full boardDetails
- Availability: 0/811. Sailing and Island hopping the Hebrides 202329 July - 04 August 20237 DaysFrom Oban to ObanFully BookedDetails
- Availability: 4/813. Sailing & Exploring the Hebrides 202319 - 25 August 20237 DaysFrom Oban to Oban1350,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 7/814. Hebridean exploring around Mull & The Isles 202326 August - 01 September 20237 DaysFrom Oban to Oban1350,- Full boardDetails
- Availability: 7/816. Caledonian Canal & Lochs 202316 - 22 September 20237 DaysFrom Oban to Inverness1350,- Full boardDetails
Boek jouw rondreis eenvoudig online
Zie je het wel zitten om met ons mee te gaan op rondreis? Bekijk dan de beschikbare reizen online en boek jouw plek. Bij vragen verwijzen we je graag door naar +31 (0)6 54 29 78 87 of +31 (0)6 14 00 62 35. Hier doe je tevens gelijk een offerteaanvraag voor jouw actieve en avontuurlijke zeilvakantie in Schotland.
Dear Mariëlle and Jan Willem,
When my partner picked up your brochure in Hoorn at your boot I had had 3 days to decide if I join him at a trip through the Inner Herbrides. I never regret this decision it was a great week at your Steady. The accomodatin, the boot in a very good condition, the meals, the sailing and the islands and of course you made this week unforgatabel. Many thanks for this outstanding week, I will never forget this.
In April 2018 we have been visiting Hoorn, the home of the Steady. What a beautiful looking yacht inviting us for a sailing holiday.
Mariëlle was on board and painting to keep the boat in best condition. After a chat we got some more information about the “Steady”.
The following year we have booked our trip and started in July 2018 from Oban to explore many of the stunning places and islands in Scotland.
Jan-Willem (the Skipper) and Mariëlle have been working hard to give us the best value of our trip. Mariëlle’s cooking was outstanding, you could taste that the food has been prepared with love.
The crew is highly professional, kind and very sympathetic.
Many thanks to both of you, we have enjoyed every moment …
There is nothing better than to smell the see, feel the wind, watch the clouds and “YES”respect the power of the nature … it makes you feeling better …
Hi Marielle, Jan
Looking forward to sail in 2021 again with you
My review as following…
It‘s easy to say something about the experienced couple and the ship
I can use a lot of words or just say STEADY
Save sailing, smiling crew
Tasty food, good healthy kitchen
Enjoy the stay in a fantastic area
Activities for everybody, nice photos
Dolphins, Puffins and lots more
Yes, that’s holiday – anytime again